My Chaos Cultists

My Chaos Cultists

Friday 23 May 2014

Check out Teri Litorco!

Hey guys and gals!

Just a little reminder. Don't forget to check out Teri's vlogs. She posts about 40k as well as other wargames like Attack Wing, Zombiecide, and more. She has some great painting and terrain life hacks too. Also, she featured my cultists in her latest video, so of course I want you to check that out too!

Check out her personal vlog channel here.

Check her out on Geek and Sundry Vlogs too.

I'm thinking of starting "Feature Friday", so if you guys want some exposure or want to see new blogs, vlogs, painting studios, etc. let me know in the comments. Also, would you guys be interested in seeing my work in progress fluff that you helped me develop?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment