My Chaos Cultists

My Chaos Cultists

Thursday 3 April 2014

Attack-X Warhammer Tournament and Thoughts on List Building

So here is the link for the tournament I am working so hard to prepare for:

http://www.attack-x.com/

Guaranteed, I will be the greenest player there. But that's okay, because I'm not really going just to win. I'm not a WAAC player. I'm not a narrative player either. I'm somewhere in the middle.  So why go to this tournament in the first place? Well, to prove to myself that I can do it and hopefully to make some new friends. My small town doesn't have a lot of players, and in fact, I play the same person over and over. It will be nice to see some different playing styles, and also to experience a WAAC player with an OP army.

So then, I was thinking: should I play the flying circus (For those of you who are new to this whole 40k thing, that's daemon prince and helldrake list spam)? My ultimate decision was No. That wouldn't be fun for me at all. Making my own lists is half the fun. I don't want to play someone else's idea. I want to find the synergy within my army.

Also, screw the Meta: assault isn't dead. It is my favourite part of the game so I want a list that focuses on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment