My Chaos Cultists

My Chaos Cultists

Thursday 3 April 2014

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the Play 40k Like a Girl Blog.

My name is Tanya, and I play 40k(specifically Chaos Space Marines). I'm a relative new comer to the hobby. I have only been collecting for about 18 months and I have about 13 games under my belt. I am the first to admit that I am no expert, and because of that I belong to a few forums, I follow some bloggers, and I frequent batreps and tactics banter videos on YouTube.

Sadly, I feel like women do not participate in many of these discussions. It really is a shame since we have so much to offer. That leads me here today, to this very first blog post. I want to show other women that you CAN think tactically, and you are welcome in the hobby.

I do paint, but I feel like the women we do hear from in regards to 40k have the painting aspect covered. I will share my painting from time to time but in general I want this blog to cover tactics, rumors, batreps, content showcases from other bloggers, etc.

My short term goal for this blog is to follow me as I prepare for my first tournament. You will see me tweak my 1850 point list and sweat to paint my army in time. You can also read my batreps as I try to out match my opponents while learning all the rules of the game.

So, join me as I show the world what it means to play (40k) like a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment